Wedding Anniversary Wishes: What to Write in a Heartfelt Card
Every year of marriage is worth celebrating, and whether the wedding day was last year or 30 years ago it deserves some heartfelt wedding anniversary wishes or quotes. Celebrating the milestones of marriage is a special way to show the love and commitment that has been shared throughout the years. That’s what makes Anniversary cards a since, inexpensive and simple way to memorialize the day.
You can add a funny anecdote or express your admiration for your loved one. You can also include a meaningful quote, such as a classic love poem, to emphasize your message. Whatever you write, make sure it comes from the heart and is specific to the couple. To truly show how special your loved ones are, let them know how their relationship has impacted your life.
If you aren’t sure what to say in an anniversary card, then you don’t have to look any further. To help you get started, we’ve compiled some lovely well wishes for the upcoming wedding anniversary.
Introduction and tips
You should reference any milestone year, especially if the first wedding anniversary. It’s wise to uses terminology like luckiest person, best friend, and rest of my life.
Intro ideas are to keep it simple:
- Happy wedding anniversary
- Happy anniversary dear
Anniversary messages for your wife
- There are so many beautiful love stories out there, but I think ours is the most special. I wish us many more years of love and happiness.
- It is the greatest joy, greatest gratitude, and greatest luck in the world to have you by my side. I wish my soul mate a happy anniversary.
- Marrying you was the best decision I ever made. Love you, happy anniversary.
- My love for you is rekindled just by being with you. Each day I fall harder, and I can’t believe how lucky I am.
- The love story of my life will always be the one I cherish the most.
- Enjoy looking back on all of your special memories together.
Anniversary messages for your husband
- I will always find happiness with you. Here’s to another year of being with you.
- It doesn’t matter what happens, I still choose you, the most amazing husband in the world.
- My love for you continues to grow each day, as I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow. Wishing you a happy anniversary, my love.
- Throughout good and bad times may our trust and love grow.
- There is no way you can ever know how much you mean to me. Thank you for being the most wonderful husband I could ever ask for. Happy anniversary.
- Our wedding celebrations only seem like yesterday!
Romantic Wedding anniversary wishes
- We seem to be living in a faster and faster-paced world. That’s probably because I’m having so much fun with you.
- There can’t be anything better than this! I tend to overuse that phrase because with every passing day, my life continues to improve with you. Happy anniversary.
- This marks 365 more days when I’ve laughed, appreciated you, learned, grown and been grateful to be with you!
- I would have found you sooner if I could live my life over again so I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
- Being able to grow old together is my favourite gift you’ve ever given me. Happy Anniversary!
- I’m the tea bag and you are my cup of hot water. Being drenched in you brings out the best in me. Happy anniversary!
Wedding Anniversary messages for your parents
- The arrow of Cupid hit a bull’s eye when you two met.
- I appreciate you confirming for me that soul mates do exist.
- When it comes to love, I hope the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
- Your marriage, year after year, shows us what a truly loving marriage can look like.
- There are so many reasons why we love you separately, but together, you’re unstoppable!
- Every day we see how happy you make each other. That’s what they call true love!
Anniversary messages for your friends
- It has been a pleasure sharing good times with you. Our lives are so much richer with you in them.
- My warmest wishes go out to two dear friends who mean the world to me.
- Happy Anniversary to one of the best couples I know. Best wishes on your anniversary!
- Like peanut butter and jelly, you two are better together.
- There is no such thing as a piece of cake when it comes to marriage, but two of you make it seem so.
- It remains a secret what makes a marriage happy. It’s amazing what you’re doing together!
Funny anniversary messages
- Hopefully, I’ll remember your birthday as well! Happy Anniversary to us.
- It’s good you didn’t settle for something better.
- You’re my favourite husband.
- I’m all yours. Unfortunately, no refunds
- Happy anniversary to my love. P.S It’s your turn to do the washing up.
- You are the one person I love more than anything, because even though I want to kill you sometimes, I can’t since I would miss you too much!
Anniversary messages in Difficult Circumstances
- Your relationship is so strong. You’re always on our minds, but especially today.
- Today you can definitely celebrate how much you’ve stuck together through the highs and lows of your marriage.
- It’s tough out there, but you two are way tougher. Your thoughts are always with me.
- There was a lot that life threw at you this year. As you prove that ‘in sickness and in health’ is a vow worth keeping, know that we’re always thinking of you.
- No one has lived ‘for better and for worse’ like you guys have. Hopefully this year will bring you ‘better’ rather than ‘worse’.
- The battlefield of love has been won by you two time and time again.
How to finish your Wedding Anniversary message
- All the best
- All the happiness
- Stay happy
- Love from
- Best wishes
- Love always
- Warmest wishes
- From us all
- All our love
- Keep up the great work
- Here’s to plenty more